Monday, April 19, 2010

Evelyn is sick...

Today we ended up taking her into the doctor because she really wasn't feeling good.  I just love doctor Swanson - he always takes my concerns seriously - or maybe because she is always so sick.....  He is concerned because she keeps getting sick with respiratory problems.  He wants us to see the pulminologist again ASAP so we are going Monday at 1 pm.  I am so glad this doctor come to Willmar once a month.
Tomorrow is Evelyn's first birthday!  I will post some photos then!

One year ago today....I was sitting in my hospital bed anticipating the birth of my first born.  I was excited, nervous, scared and lots of other emotions.  Earlier that day the nurse took out my IV and allowed me to walk around.  Wally and I took off and went to a restaurant down the street.  It had been the first time I had left hospital grounds in almost 3 weeks!  It was weird because just 2 days earlier the C-Section had been scheduled but since her head was down we decided to do an induction.  I was so glad because I was so nervous for the C-Section.  I almost felt at peace when the second C-Section was scheduled April 20.  It was like I knew I needed to keep her for just 3 more days.  Life is full of what-if's and this is one of the big ones for me.  Everything happens for a reason....

No comments:

Post a Comment