Thursday, April 15, 2010

Weekend!

I just wonder why I spend the whole week waiting for the weekend....  Now that it is almost here I am so glad to have a chance to relax a little before our lives get very busy.
Our plans this weekend are fairly simple - the only thing we have planned is to get Evelyn's first year pictures done destroying a cake!  I have always wanted to do this for her birthday so I am going for it.  Unforteanetly Wally has to work Saturday morning so he can't come with but we will have plenty of pictures for him to look at.
Evelyn's first birthday is Tuesday!  We are having a birthday party for her at my Dad and Stepmoms house in the Twin Cities on the 24th.  I sent out 30 invites but have only had a few people RSVP.  It makes me sad that it seems like not many want to come to such a wonderful day for Evelyn. 
The 25th is the March of Dimes walk.  We look forward to doing this since it affects Evelyn so much.  I hope we run into some people we met at the NICU while we are there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment