Saturday, April 10, 2010

I love Saturdays!

Today we had a busy day.  We desperetly need new windows in our house.  The windows are rotting and thre is actually mold growing up the glass.  Pretty gross.  We had a friend of my dads out to our house this morning to measure them and give us a quote.  He is very reasonable and told us what windows to order so we have started to look for new windows.  I hope in 3 weeks we will be on our way to new windows!  We have a great view of a lake and a golf course so new windows should make the view that much better! 

We also ordered the new pictures we just had taken a few weeks ago.  I can't wait until we get them back!  Next Saturday we have Evelyn's 1 year birthday cake pictures done.  That will be so much fun!

It is late but our dinner is almost done.  I have decided to make a Fall-like dinner - roasted chicken with mushroom/leek stuffing and apple crisp for dessert - because the dessert has apples it makes it more healthy, right?

Evelyn's birthday party is in 2 weeks!  I can't wait.  The next day will be the March of Dimes walk.  I am hoping for nice weather just like we had today.

No comments:

Post a Comment