Friday, November 12, 2010

November

I can't believe it is November!  Tomorrow it is forecasted to be the first big snowstorm.  I kind of hope it snows...it is so pretty.
Not much has been happening around our house which for us, is good news!  Evelyn is now 18 months and really moving around.  She isn't walking yet but she is pulling herself up and cruising around the coffee table and other furniture.  We go to Occupational Therapy and Physical Therapy about once a month and I always leave kind of mad and discouraged.  We just had an appointment on Thursday and Wally was able to come with.  I was glad for that because I always complain and I don't think he knew/understood why.  He was able to see at the appointment why they are so tough for me - they are always in her face!  She is stubborn (nothing wrong with that!) and will do it in her own time.  For instance, they have a small set of stairs and they place a toy on the top stair.  What she is supposed to do is climb the stairs and get the toy.  My Evelyn is much smarter than that!  She scoots on her butt around to the back of the steps, reaches up and grabs the toy!  She is too cute!  I think we will continue through the rest of the year and then maybe quit after that.
Evelyn was just approved for Synagis (RSV vaccine for little kids that get sick easier) for the second year in a row.  We were grateful for that!  We will have a nurse come out once a month to give her the shot.  It will start sometime this month (hopefully next week).
That is about all from us....I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment